Pick up at 7:00 A.M from your local hostel towards the hill (4000 m approximately).
Breakfast at 4000 m.a.s.l. with a spectacular panoramic view of the mountain range and the salt flat, then we
move on to the foothill located 4800 m.a.s.l. unto the path to the old sulphur deposits where we park and the
The ascent lasts about 2-3 hours towards the top of the hill where we will enjoy an amazing sight of the Salar
de Atacama basin and some other summits nearby. Finally, we descend for 1 hour and a half back to tour 4x4.
Arrival in San Pedro: around 3 PM
This trekking includes:
● Transportation with a bilingual Tour guide-driver
● Trekking Poles
● Breakfast and snacks for the road
● Long-sleeve or turtleneck shirt as baselayer
● Polar-fleece jacket or hoodie and coat
● Boots and/or Hiking footwear
● Beanie or bandana (depending on the season)
● Sun screen
● WINTER SEASON: Mountain wear
Warning: Activity not suitable for pregnant women, people with heart conditions, and susceptible to heights
and/or altitude sickness medical records.